COOL SCULPTING(COOL WAY TO SHAPE YOUR BODY
- Cryolipolysis is a medical treatment used to destroy fat cells.
· Its principle relies on controlled cooling to near 4 Celsius for the non-invasive localized reduction of fat deposits in order to reshape body contours.
· The exposure to cooling is set so that it causes cell death of subcutaneous fat tissue without apparent damage to the overlying skin.
· The process can also be known as "fat freezing".
· Lipolysis procedures attempt to "dissolve" fat cells by nonsurgical means.
· A number of methods have been attempted, including the use of laser, ultrasound, andRadio frequency current.
· Exposure to low temperatures can selectively damage subcutaneous fat while leaving skin intact.
· Based on the premise that fat cells are more easily damaged by cooling than skin cells, Cryolipolysis was developed to apply low temperatures to tissue via thermal conduction.
· In order to avoid frostbite, a specific temperature level and exposure is determined.
Ø Temporary local redness, bruising and numbness of the skin are common side effects of the treatment and are expected to subside.
Ø No serious long-lasting side effects were encountered during follow-up time of six months.
For More Info:
Please Visit Web Site: www.csclinic.delhi.in
D-439,1st Floor,Ramphal Chowk,