• The decrease in moisture in the skin
• Exposure to the sun and wind, pollution and poor diet.
• Rapid weight loss causes wrinkles, when fat is depleted from the face. Areas that were plump with fat tend to contract and form wrinkles.
• Genetics play a large role in the development of wrinkles in the face.
• Thick skin tends to remain wrinkle-free longer, while thin skin is more prone to wrinkling.
• Lifestyle plays a huge role in the development of wrinkles.Smoking and alcohol and drug abuse determine the extent and severity of the wrinkles.
For More Info:
Please Visit Web Site: www.cs-clinic.co.in Email: email@example.com