The French Way to Lose Weight
· It should come as no surprise that France has come up with a way to give us the svelte, sexy bodies we crave.
· The French-imported medical technique that's all the buzz these days is called mesotherapy.
· Developed in 1952 in France by Dr. Michel Pistor, originally for the treatment of vascular and infectious diseases, sports injuries, and the improvement of circulation.
· TECHNIQUE- It involves the injection of small amounts of various medications into the mesoderm, the layer of fat and connective tissue under the skin.
· THEORY-The theory is that when these small amounts of medication are injected into the mesoderm, underlying fat is melted.
"the results are spectacular."
· Mesotherapy can be used to treat everyone, from people who need treatment on the trunk, , buttocks, arms, and legs.
· The compounds injected generally include a combination of medications such as and Novocain and plant extracts and .
· The compounds injected are all FDA-approved for their original use.
For More Info:
Please Visit Web Site: www.csclinic.delhi.in
D-439,1st Floor,Ramphal Chowk,