PRP BREAKTHROUGH TREATMENT FOR STRETCH MARKS
PRP(PLATELET RICH PLASMA) BREAKTHROUGH TREATMENT FOR STRETCH MARKS
· One of the most serious imperfections that face both men and women today is stretch marks.
· Stretch marks are caused by the stretching and tearing of the dermis, or outmost layer of skin.
· They are often the result of “Yo-Yo Dieting” which is the rapid expansion and contraction of skin.
· Pregnancy, muscle building, and surgical implants are some of the other common reason that these “stretch marks” develop.
· The most common sites where stretch marks are found are the abdomen specifically around the navel area, breasts, thighs, hips, and buttocks.
· CAUSE- Skin subjected to more force than it can handle biologically will tear and turn into these stretch marks.
· TREATMENTS- Laser treatments, surgical tummy tucks, radiofrequency, and cover creams all purport to help hide or improve your scarring.
· However, with a new medical procedure that involves the use of PRP, stretch marks can actually be HEALED and ELIMINATED close to 100%.
· HOW PRP WORKS-The science of PRP is based on what is known as the “healing cascade”. The growth factors contained in PRP create the production of new collagen and elastin.
· PROCEDURE-After preparation of the site, which induces fibroblasts, PRP is injected into the collagen under the skin using one inch spacing along a horizontal line.These injections of PRP release their growth factors and cells into the area. Based on the healing cascade, the release of growth factors increases the amount of collagen being produced, helping the skin to a tauter state.
· RESULTS-50 patients that were treated from June 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011 were assessed to see how much reduction was found in the markings after at least 120 days post treatment. All 50 patients received either 2 or 3 treatments of the affected areas. The results could not have been better. Of the 50 patients, 12 showed reduction of 25%-49% in the size and depth of the markings. 38 patients showed reduction of 50%-90% reduction of the treated area. None of the patients was reported as having no improvement of the treated areas. Patient satisfaction was also assessed. 32 patients reported they were extremely satisfied with the results. 14 patients reported that they were satisfied with the treatment results. Only 4 patients reported that they were only slightly satisfied.
· OTHER USES- Now, through the use of PRP, many areas like stretch marks, burns, and scars that could never be addressed medically can be corrected and healed.
For More Info:
Please Visit Web Site: www.csclinic.delhi.in
D-439,1st Floor,Ramphal Chowk,